Sales are at the heart of the growing success of the community pharmacy industry. This award recognises the sales representatives who excel at customer service, demonstrate excellent knowledge of their product base and show commitment to their profession in terms of future growth and development.
The award recognises an individual who stands out in business ethics and integrity. One who shows creativity and an inspiring work ethic. This person will be an integral part of their company’s business.
Judges will be looking for:
- A commitment to excellence within the industry.
- Clear demonstration of meeting and exceeding client wants and needs.
- A high and consistent sales record.
- Evidence of strong leadership and presentation skills.
- The ability to demonstrate the features and benefits of their company’s product to pharmacists and their customers.
Who can Enter?
his category is open to all representatives working within the pharmaceutical industry in Ireland. Applications can be made through third-party nominations or by individuals.
All entries will be judged by an independent panel of experts.
The finalists will be announced in the May 2018 edition of Irish Pharmacy News.